Account Executive – United States
Harald AI is at the forefront of transforming diabetes care through our advanced Happy Bob App that helps people with diabetes to stay more engaged in their diabetes self-care to improve glycemic control while reducing the diabetes mental toll. We are dedicated to supporting healthcare professionals and improving patient outcomes with our innovative, data-driven software. As we expand our presence across US health systems, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team.
As an Account Executive in our Medical Sales division, you will play a pivotal role in driving the adoption of our cutting-edge Happy Bob SaaS application in health systems across the United States. Your primary responsibility will be to build and maintain strong relationships with diabetes healthcare professionals, understand their needs, and effectively communicate how our solutions can revolutionize diabetes care.
– Develop and execute sales strategies to effectively sell the Diabetes SaaS application to health systems
– Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the healthcare industry.
– Conduct comprehensive needs assessments to understand the specific needs of each healthcare provider
– Present, promote, and sell our product and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
– Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
– Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
– Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the diabetes and healthcare IT sectors.
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to clients.
– Proven work experience as an Account Executive, Sales Representative, or in a relevant role within the healthcare sector.
– Familiarity with CRM practices and proficiency in modern sales software.
– Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
– Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
– Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
– BS/BA degree or equivalent
What We Offer:
– A competitive salary with a rewarding commission structure.
– Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
– A dynamic and supportive work environment.
Harald AI is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are a motivated individual eager to drive change and make a significant impact in diabetes care and in the healthcare industry, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are the perfect fit for this role to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!